All the Details
Punta Cana Princess
Jan 15-22 2020
starting at $2,600 tax incl
Imagine… none of the responsibilities of home. None of them. No kids, no shovelling, no boring meetings or email. No need to do dishes, cook meals, vacuuming or laundry…you get the picture. Instead of all that, why not spend 7 nights in Punta Cana working on your tan and learning to use that fancy digital camera the way it was intended.
You’ve just imagined a Tornado Hunter photography workshop at the Punta Cana Princess All Suites Resort and Spa. This is an adults only 18+ resort. We will be taking advantage of our time together to learn as much as we can about the camera in an ideal setting. But, don’t worry we want to soak in some rays and explore this amazing setting as well. There will be a great balance between vacation, party, laughter, camera and adventure.
Beginners as well as seasoned camera vets are welcome. If you are a beginner, we will get you to a much better place, the vets can expect to refine their skills while focusing on specific projects.
$2600 pp/double occupancy/incl taxes and excursions
Contact Brittany Turner at CAA Travel 306-637-2185
Nights of Camera Instruction
Days till we are on a beach!
Dishes to be washed
Hours South of all the cold!
What will we be doing in Punta Cana?
- Group and personalized DSLR camera instruction
- Hikes and guided photo tours
- Sun bathing and swim up bar
- Evening entertainment and beach activities
- Plenty of free time to explore and shoot
- Photo tour of local towns
- Night photography lessons
- Laughing….lots of laughing!
- All meals and snacks and beverages
- All Inclusive based on flight from Regina or Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
- Exclusive 4.5 star luxury accommodations
- Personalized photography instruction
- Group dinner on final night
- Flights and transfers
- 2 Off site excursions
“I totally didn’t think I could do this. I’ve had my camera for three years and the dial has never left ‘auto’. On Saturday night Greg was showing the slideshow of our photos….they were all so amazingly awesome, and some of them were mine! I was humbled by the positive comments Greg had for my photos. I learned, it stuck, and I found out that I CAN do this. I have nothing but admiration and gratitude for Greg and the wonderful opportunity I had to join this fabulous group for a week in Cuba. “Elizabeth - Cuban Excursion
How to Register
To reserve your spot in Punta Cana, please contact your local CAA Travel Office.
Contact Brittany Turner at CAA
Phone: 306-637-2185 Brittney.email@example.com
- Pricing quoted is from Regina or Saskatoon via Sunwing Vacations. Additional departure cities are available.
- Prices shown are per person, based on double occupancy in lead room category, unless otherwise stated.
- Space and prices are subject to availability at time of booking.
- Taxes and fees are INCLUDED.
- At time of booking you will be required to provide full names as they appear on the travellers’ passports, date of birth and contact information.
Deposit is $150 per person if you book before September 30th. After that the deposit is $180 per person. Final payment is due November 15, 2019
- There is a $20 US departure tax that must be paid in cash when leaving the Dominican Republic
- Full terms and conditions can be found in the Sunwing Vacations brochure or on their website.
Price Per Person $2600 – Incl Taxes
All-Inclusive based on flight departing from Regina or Saskatoon.
- hotel and all meals and drinks
- Photo workshop fees
- 2 off-site excursions
- Private group dinner on final night
- Tornado Hunter swag.
- Excursion details will be released shortly.
This adventure is perfect for: couples, friends, family members and solo adventurers
Gallery of Punta Cana Princess Resort and area
Gallery of Previous Tornado Hunter Expeditions