All the Details
Hotel Riu Guanacaste
Mar 4-11 2018
$2298 + taxes
Imagine… none of the amenities of home. None of them. No kids, no shovelling, no boring meetings or email. No need to do dishes, cook meals, vacuuming or laundry…you get the picture. Instead of all that, why not spend 7 nights in Costa Rica working on your tan and learning to use that fancy digital camera the way it was intended.
You’ve just imagined a Tornado Hunter photography workshop in Costa Rica at the 5 star Riu Guanacaste.
We will be spending 7 nights enjoying the tropical forests and wildlife as well as exploring volcano national parks, tropical waterfalls and perfect Pacific beaches. We will be taking advantage of our time together to learn as much as we can about the camera in an ideal setting. But, don’t worry we want to soak in some rays and explore this amazing setting as well. There will be a great balance between vacation, party, laughter, camera and adventure. Beginners as well as seasoned camera vets are welcome. If you are a beginner, we will get you to a much better place, the Vets can expect to refine their skills while focusing on specific projects.
Price Per Person SOLD OUT
All-Inclusive based on flight departing from Regina or Saskatoon
Nights of Camera Instruction
Days till we are on a beach!
Dishes to be washed
Hours South of all the cold!
What will we be doing in Costa Rica?
- Group and Personalized DSLR camera instruction
- Hikes and guided photo tours
- Sun bathing and Swim up bar
- Theme nights, beach party
- Evening entertainment and beach activities
- Plenty of free time to explore and shoot.
- Photo tour of Rincon National Park, Costa Rica.
- Photo tour of local nature and wildlife preserve
- Night Photography lessons
- Laughing….lots of laughing!
- All meals and snacks and beverages
- All Inclusive based on flight from Regina or Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
- exclusive 5 star accommodations
- Personalized instruction throughout the week and hours of professional instruction on all aspects of DSLR photography
- Beginner Photographers will receive instruction on how to use the camera
- Seasoned photographers will be able to explore new techniques and projects
- Guided night shooting of stars and ocean
- Flights and transfers included.
“I totally didn’t think I could do this. I’ve had my camera for three years and the dial has never left ‘auto’. On Saturday night Greg was showing the slideshow of our photos….they were all so amazingly awesome, and some of them were mine! I was humbled by the positive comments Greg had for my photos. I learned, it stuck, and I found out that I CAN do this. I have nothing but admiration and gratitude for Greg and the wonderful opportunity I had to join this fabulous group for a week in Cuba. “Elizabeth - Cuban Excursion
How to Register
To reserve your spot in Costa Rica, please contact your local Marlin Travel Office, for a list of stores please refer to www.marlintravelregina.ca and scroll over the OUR AGENCY tab. Or contact Terry Kaszas From Marlin Travel Regina Southland Mall at 306-585-0055 or 1-888-571-8679 terry.kaszas
Price Per Person SOLD OUT
All-Inclusive based on flight departing from Regina or Saskatoon. Includes Airfare, hotel, all meals and drinks and Photo Workshop fees.
Excursions will be extra and details on these will be released shortly.
This adventure is perfect for:
Couples, groups of friends, mother/Daughter, or Solo Adventurers
Gallery of Riu Guanacaste
Gallery of Previous Tornado Hunter Expeditions