All the Details
Jan 27-Feb 3 2016
$2403 taxes in
Only 3 Seats left
Imagine… none of the amenities of home. None of them. No kids, no shovelling, no boring meetings or email. No need to do dishes, cook meals, vacuuming or laundry…you get the picture. Instead of all that, why not spend 7 nights in Ixtapa working on your tan and learning to use that fancy digital camera the way it was intended.
You’ve just imagined a Tornado Hunter photography workshop in Ixtapa Mexico at the Barcelo Ixtapa Beach Resort.
We will be spending 7 nights enjoying the beaches of Mexico and exploring the villages and culture of the local area. We will be taking advantage of our time together to learn as much as we can about the camera in an ideal setting. But, don’t worry we want to soak in some rays and explore this amazing setting as well. There will be a great balance between vacation, party, laughter, camera and adventure. Beginners as well as seasoned camera vets are welcome. If you are a beginner, we will get you to a much better place, the Vets can expect to refine their skills while focusing on specific projects.
Price Per Person $2,403.00 ( taxes included, double occupancy)
All-Inclusive based on flight departing from Regina
Nights of Camera Instruction
Days till we are on a beach!
Dishes to be washed
Hours South of all the cold!
What will we be doing in Mexico?
- Group and Personalized DSLR camera instruction
- Hikes and guided photo tours
- Sun bathing and Swim up bar
- Theme nights, beach party
- Evening entertainment and beach activities
- Plenty of free time to explore and shoot.
- Photo tour of Zihuatanejo, Mexico.
- Photo tour of Guererro countryside including clay roof tile factory and coconut plantation and historic sites
- Night Photography lessons
- Laughing….lots of laughing!
- All meals and snacks and beverages
- All Inclusive based on flight from Regina, Saskatchewan
- exclusive 4.5 star accommodations
- Personalized instruction throughout the week and hours of professional instruction on all aspects of DSLR photography
- Beginner Photographers will receive instruction on how to use the camera
- Seasoned photographers will be able to explore new techniques and projects
- Guided night shooting of stars and ocean
- Flights and transfers included.
“I totally didn’t think I could do this. I’ve had my camera for three years and the dial has never left ‘auto’. On Saturday night Greg was showing the sideshow of our photos….they were all so amazingly awesome, and some of them were mine! I was humbled by the positive comments Greg had for my photos. I learned, it stuck, and I found out that I CAN do this. I have nothing but admiration and gratitude for Greg and the wonderful opportunity I had to join this fabulous group for a week in Cuba. “Elizabeth - Cuban Excursion
How to Register
To reserve your spot in Ixtapa, please contact your local Marlin Travel Office, for a list of stores please refer to www.marlintravelregina.ca and scroll over the OUR AGENCY tab. Or contact Terry Kaszas From Marlin Travel Regina Southland Mall at 306-585-0055 or 1-888-571-8679 terry.kaszas
Price Per Person $$2,403.00 ( taxes included, double occupancy)
All-Inclusive based on flight departing from Regina. Includes Airfare, hotel, all meals and drinks, Photo Workshop fees,
Excursions and personal Instruction
This adventure is perfect for:
Couples, groups of friends, mother/Daughter, or Solo Adventurers
Gallery of Previous Tornado Hunter Mexico Expeditions